UPPSC PCS 2023: Registration for UPPSC PCS starts from today, know what is the process including eligibility?
UPPSC PCS 2023 registration: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will start the registration process for Provincial Civil Servants (PCS) 2023 from today, March 3. Candidates can apply online at the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in .
The commission has issued a short notification (UPPSC PCS 2023 Notification) regarding the recruitment and soon the detailed notification will also be issued. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website from time to time. Important information related to recruitment has been shared in this article.
According to the short notification released on the official website of UP PCS, through this recruitment, 173 posts will be filled in the commission.
After the detailed notification of recruitment, candidates will be able to apply from March 3, while the last date for application has been kept on April 6.
Applying candidates must have graduation degree from any recognized institute. For more details, candidates can check the notification by visiting the website.
The minimum age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment of UP PCS should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years.
UPPSC PCS 2023 will be able to apply with these steps
- To apply, candidates first visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in .
- In the second step register on the homepage of the website and then fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents after filling the application form.
- After that pay the application form and submit the form.
- Lastly, keep a hard copy for future use