UP Land Registry Process: People have to face a lot of trouble in the purchase and sale of land in the country’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh. In view of the problems of the people of this state with a population of more than 20 crores, CM Yogi Adityanath has launched an online portal. Through this portal, any person can very easily get the land registry or related works done online. Along with this, information related to the purchase and sale of land can also be obtained.
How to do online registry
The online process of getting land registration done in Uttar Pradesh has become very easy. For this, first you have to go to the official website of the department https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action . Where you have to go inside the citizen online services and choose the option to apply for property registration. After this, the option of application will appear there, on which you will have to click. After this work, you will have to fill all the information asked in an application form correctly. After the submission of the application form, a registration date will be given through SMS on the registered mobile number.
Registry Appointment Procedure
To take an appointment for the land registry in Uttar Pradesh, first you have to visit the official website of the department. After this, going inside the civil services, you will have to fill the application number and password of your form in the option of property registration appointment. After this, the captcha code given on the screen has to be filled in the space given. After submitting which the process of booking your appointment will be completed.
Documents required for land registry
- Identity card or Aadhar card of both the person buying and selling the property
- PAN card of both the persons will also be required for the registry.
- no objection certificate
- property tax amount
- Reimbursement etc. will also be required.
Benefits of online property process
- After the process of land registry is online, now you will not have to go to the offices related to the department again and again.
- Small information related to property will be available online
- No broker or fraud will have to pay more money to get the land registry done.
- The rigging in the office attached to the department will also reduce to a great extent.
- The burden on the government offices attached to the property will also be reduced.