Sports

Owner of SAF do Vasco, 777 Partners makes proposal for shareholder control of Hertha Berlin – News

Striker Marco Richter’s Hertha Berlin could be sold to 777 Partners – Playback/Instagram @herthabsc

The private equity firm 777 Partners🇧🇷 owner of Sociedade Anonyma do Futebol (SAF) of Vascomade a proposal to acquire 64.7% of the Hertha Berlinin what would be the largest investment by a foreign company in a German football club.

The agreement, which is subject to the approval of the Board of Hertha and the German Football League (DFL), foresees that the investor, which is headquartered in Miami, will buy the stake of Tennor Holding, a company that invested €375 million (US$390 .76 million) at the club since 2019.

“We are selling our Hertha shares to a well-known international football investor who believes in the multi-club ownership model and is actively developing it successfully around the world,” said Lars Windhorst, CEO of Tennor Holding.

To circumvent the Bundesliga’s 50+1 ownership regulations, 777 Partners’ voting rights in Hertha Berlin would be restricted to 49%, with club members representing the remaining 51%.

sports conglomerate

If given the green light, Hertha Berlin will join the US venture capital firm’s growing roster of soccer clubs. The conglomerate owns a minority stake in Sevilla, in Spain, and at Melbourne Victory, Australiain addition to controlling Vasco, in Brazil, Genoa, which competes in the Italian second division, and Standard de Liege, Belgium🇧🇷

“We believe that Hertha Berlin will benefit immensely from this new shareholder, who brings not only financial strength, but a lot of professionalism, great experience and an impressive international network of football clubs in Europe, the Americas and Australia”, believes Windhorst.

“777 Partners’ investment is therefore also an investment in a solid, viable and successful future for Hertha BSC”, he adds.

In fact, 777 Partners’ interest in Hertha Berlin came from the fact that it is based in a large metropolis and is a club with a lot of tradition in German football.

“As a founding member of the Bundesliga, Hertha Berlin is one of the most important and historic football clubs in Germany”

Josh Wander, founder and owner of 777

“We look forward to gaining approval from the club’s stakeholders so that we can provide Hertha with access to our world-class team of professionals to support the club’s continued success on and off the pitch,” he added.

Vitória SC vs Marítimo predictions, tips and predictions — 11/13

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Government creates group to implement Observatory of Rural Wom CFM will open public consultation on the use of medical cannabis know where to watch the classic Vehicle group makes sabbath with Bolsonaro this Friday Germany approves €200bn energy crisis fund Government launches Renew Fleet +Green initiative Government creates collegiate to encourage women in Brazilian Ibovespa closes higher; dollar drops more than 1% MPT ask Saul Klein for compensation of R$ 80 million Former Trump aide sentenced to 4 months in prison for contempt