Pitru Paksha 2022: In Pitru Paksha , the tradition of offering Pind Daan and performing Tarpan is performed for the peace of the souls of the ancestors. There is a religious belief that Pitru PakshaWorshiping for the ancestors gives peace to the souls of the ancestors. It is believed that those who do not worship their ancestors, their ancestors do not get a place in the world of death and their soul keeps wandering. The job of God Pitra is to do justice. When they do not do justice to their family, that family gets fragmented. He judges human beings and other living beings according to their deeds. Know when Pitru Paksha 2022 is starting? (Pitru Paksha 2022 Start Date) What is the date of Shradh (Pitru Paksha Shradha Tithi 2022)? (Shradh Date 2022) And on which day should ancestors be worshiped in Pitru Paksha? When is Pitru Paksha ending? (Pitru Paksha 2022 End Date)
On which day Pitru Paksha should be done in Pitru Paksha (Which Day Do Pitru Puja On Pitru Paksha)
The sixteen days from Bhadrapada Purnima to Ashwin Krishna Paksha Avamasya are called Pitru Paksha. The date on which the parents die. His Shradh is performed on that date in Pitru Paksha. According to the scriptures, in the Pitru Paksha, the wishes of those who perform Shradh with reverence according to their ability according to the scriptures, their wishes are fulfilled.
Who is worshiped in Pitru Paksha Pind Daan?
During the period of Pitru Paksha, special worship of Lord Vishnu is done for Pind Daan and Shradh rituals. Only by worshiping Vishnu, the door of going from the phantom to the Pitru Yoni opens, as well as salvation is attained.
Special importance of crows in Shradh
The crow is considered to be the form of ancestors. It is believed that our ancestors, taking the form of a crow, come to our house at noon on the appointed date to perform Shradh. If they do not get Shradh, they get angry. For this reason the first part of Shradh is given to the crows.
Pitru Paksha Shradh Tithi 2022 (Pitru Paksha Shradh Tithi 2022 )
- 10 September 2022- Poornima Shradh / Pratipada Shradh
- 11 September 2022 – Shradh of Dwitiya
- 12 September 2022- Tritiya Shradh
- 13 September 2022 – Shradh of Chaturthi
- September 14, 2022 – Shradh of Panchami
- 15 September 2022 – Shradh of Shashti
- 16 September 2022 – Shradh of Saptami
- 18 September 2022 – Ashtami Shradh
- 19 September 2022 – Navami Shradh
- 20 September 2022 – Dashami Shradh
- 21 September 2022 – Ekadashi Shradh
- 22 September 2022 – Dwadashi / Shradh of Sannyasis
- 23 September 2022 – Trayodashi Shradh
- 24 September 2022 – Shradh of Chaturdashi
- September 25, 2022- Shraddha of Amavasya, Sarvapitru Amavasya, Shraddha of Sarvapitru Amavasya, Mahalaya Shraddha