Malai Paneer Recipe In Hindi: Paneer is a dairy product made from milk which is rich in protein and a good source of fiber. Therefore, usually with the help of paneer, many dishes such as paneer tikka, matar paneer, kadhai paneer, paneer rolls or paneer pulao etc. are made in homes.
But have you ever tasted Malai Paneer? If not, today we have brought you the recipe for making Malai Paneer. It is very tasty and delicious in taste. If you want, you can enjoy this dish by making it in Karva Chauth dinner, so let’s know the recipe of making Malai Paneer Recipe-
Ingredients for making cream cheese-
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup milk/cream
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Green coriander chopped 2-3 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- salt to taste
Malai Paneer Recipe – (Malai Paneer Recipe)
- To make this, first of all, take paneer and cut it into square pieces.
- Then put oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- After this, add finely chopped onion and fry till it becomes soft and golden.
- Then you add ginger-garlic paste to it and cook for a few seconds until the aroma comes.
- After this, add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chili powder to it.
- Then you mix it well and cook it for about 1 minute.
- After this, add cream to it and mix it well and cook on medium heat.
- Then you add garam masala as well as the rest of the dry spices and salt as per taste.
- After this, after cooking it for about 2-3 minutes, turn off the gas.
- Now your delicious cream cheese is ready.
- Then garnish it with green coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti or paratha.