LIVELIHOOD COLLEGE BASTAR VACANCY 2023 : Vacancy In Livelihood College, Jagdalpur District Bastar
Livelihood College Bastar Vacancy 2023 : In District Project Livelihood College, Jagdalpur, there is a need for part-time full-time skilled guest trainers for skill training in various courses conducted under the Chief Minister’s Skill Development Scheme and Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, whose walk-in-interview is dated 08/08/2020. 02/2023 to be done at District Project Livelihood College, Skill City, Nakti Semra Adawal, Jagdalpur from 10:00 am.
According to which interested and eligible applicants who fulfill the prescribed qualifications for this post can attend the walk-in-interview along with their complete bio-data at District Project Livelihood College, Adawal Jagdalpur District Bastar on scheduled date and time.
Livelihood College Bastar Vacancy 2023 : Notification Details
|Department Name||Livelihood College, Jagdalpur District Bastar|
|body of posts||total 4 posts|
|application mode||walk in interview|
|Job Location||Bastar, Chhattisgarh|
Name of Posts
- Backhoe Loader Operator – 01 पद
- Assistant Electrician – 01 पद
- Solar Panel Installation Technician – 01 पद
- Front Office Associate – 01 पद
Number of Posts – 04 Posts
No application fee will be charged from the applicants applying for this job.
The minimum age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be up to 40 years, in this recruitment reserved category applicants will also be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per government rules.
Qualification Details Livelihood College Bastar Vacancy 2023
Must have 8th / 12th / ITI / Graduation / Diploma / Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / Board / University.
Salary Details Livelihood College Bastar Recruitment 2023
Candidates applying for this recruitment will be given a pay scale of ₹ 22,500/-.
- Walk-in-Interview Date : 08-02-2023
Application Process Livelihood College Bastar Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants can appear in the office of District Project Livelihood College Adawal Jagdalpur District Bastar on 08/02/2023 with their complete bio-data and all necessary documents.
- aadhar card color
- Passport size latest photo
- 10th mark sheet (for date of birth verification)
- educational qualification certificate
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- Experience certificate if any.
- employment registration certificate
Selection Process Livelihood College Bastar Vacancy 2023
In this Govt Job, the candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list / interview.
Recruitment Terms and Conditions
1. Interested candidates will have to get their registration and document verification done as per schedule.
2. Applications will not be accepted after two hours of the scheduled time for interview.
3. It is mandatory for the candidates to have TOT-Domain Certification & Platform Certification / CTI Certified (Attach the certificate)
4. It is mandatory for the selected candidate to take joining within 07 days of getting the information after selection. Otherwise, the selection will automatically be considered canceled and the candidates of the waiting list will be given a chance.
5. Selected candidates are being invited to complete the training work only for 12 months. The work period will be increased on the basis of continuous running of the training work and work efficiency of the course in the prescribed sector.
Important Links For Livelihood College Bastar Vacancy 2023
Departmental Advertisement | application form
For more information related to Bastar Sarkari Bharti 2023, you can see the published notification, please share this information to your friends and help them and join our Telegram group to get information about other government recruitment, merit list and job updates . .
Official Notification releases on 2nd February 2023.
Candidates can apply Offline for the Recruitment
The last date to fill the Recruitment Form is 8th February 2023
The basic pay of Recruitment is Rs. 22,500.