Low Blood Sugar: The higher the level of sugar is dangerous in diabetic patients, the more dangerous the occurrence of sugar level is also fatal. Sudden drop in blood sugar level is called hypoglycemia. In this condition, the patient’s sugar decreases to such a level that he becomes unconscious at times. Usually this problem is more in diabetic patients, but sometimes normal people also become victims of it.
What are the symptoms of blood sugar level/hypoglycemia
- dark before eyes
- to sweat
- body shivering
how to manage low blood sugar
There is also a feeling of tingling or tingling in the body along with weakness when the sugar level suddenly decreases. If it is not corrected immediately when the blood sugar level decreases, then the situation can become serious. In such a situation, know in detail about how to normalize low blood sugar-
Sugar will be normal by consuming these things
To maintain blood sugar, you should consume at least 15 grams of carbohydrates immediately. For this you can eat / drink any of these things-
- drink half a cup of orange juice
- Eat 1 tsp honey after licking it
- eat 4-5 salted biscuits
- eat 3-4 glucose tablets or sweetened hard candy
- Drink a solution of 2 teaspoons sugar and water
- eat cookies
- eat fresh fruits or dry fruits
- 2 tsp raisins
- 1 cup milk
Check blood sugar after 20 minutes
Check your blood sugar level again 20 minutes after taking one of these things. If your sugar level has not increased, then take one of the above mentioned diets again, so that you get enough carbohydrates and your sugar level can be normal. By now you have come to know that if the blood sugar level decreases, then what should you do in such a situation. Next, it is also important for you to know what you should do so that this does not happen again.
- Eat 3 meals on time every day
- Do not stay hungry or without eating or drinking anything for more than 4-5 hours.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Keep checking your blood sugar level regularly.
- Consult your doctor at least once a month
- drink alcohol in limited quantities