MEC, Ministry of Education, is making more than 100 options of free and online courses available to anyone interested in qualifying professionally, being able to study from anywhere in the country.
The courses are from the Learn More project. All are free (including the certificate), 100% online (ie, there are no face-to-face classes), do not have a limit of courses to be taken and provide a certificate by the offering institution itself.
However, the courses do not have tutoring or tutoring, so it is important to maintain focus and organization to complete the studies and ensure an extra certificate in the curriculum.
Do I have to be studying to take the courses?
You don’t need to be a student to have access to the Learn More courses, as they are online and open so that the entire community can learn from them, according to their needs and interests. To take any of the courses offered, you just need to register on the platform and register for the course.
Once completed, to begin your studies, follow the steps below:
- Access the platform with your login and password;
- At the top of the home page, click on the item “My courses – access”;
- On the next page, click on the box indicating the course you signed up for.
Learn More courses are varied in terms of the subjects they cover, as well as the time of completion. To access them all, visit the platform and search for the areas that interest you the most, click here and be redirected.
See some of the courses available:
- First aid for healthcare professionals;
- Psychology applied to rehabilitation;
- Geography and geopolitics today;
- History of Brazil;
- The art of public speaking;
- Visual arts;
- Advertising and propaganda techniques;
- Family farming;