Sarkari Job : CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 163 Various Posts
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Border Security Force has issued Rojgar Samachar notification for the recruitment of 163 posts of Govt Job for 10th, 12th, Collage pass promising women male candidates of India state looking for CPCB Recruitment Bharti 2023. Eligible and interested candidates for CPCB Recruitment 2023 can submit CPCB Recruitment Application Form through the official website of Central Pollution Control Board. Candidates related to CPCB Recruitment Jobs can check vacancy details, notification pdf, eligibility criteria and application form link on below table. It is golden opportunity to get the job candidates who are waiting for CPCB Recruitment Vacancy in India.
CPCB Recruitment Important details related to it can be seen in the table below. –
CPCB Recruitment Bharti 2023 Overview
Under the Central Pollution Control Board naukari Recruitment through CPCB Recruitment, the local residents of India state who are preparing for Govt Jobs, male and female candidates, go to Official Website and observe the CPCB Recruitment Notification thoroughly . Check Jobs In CPCB Recruitment vacancy details, notification PDF, eligibility criteria and application form link can be found on below table.
CPCB Recruitment 2023: Overview
CPCB Recruitment 2023 is out now for 163 on 6th March 2023 on the official website. We have summarized the details here for CPCB Recruitment 2023 in the below table.
|Name of recruitment||CPCB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Number of vacancies||163|
|Online application dates||6th March 2023|
|application Last date||31st March 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Mode of Apply||Online / Offline|
CPCB Recruitment Notification
Candidates interested in CPCB Recruitment Jobs Notification should visit the official website of Central Pollution Control Board and go through the official notification thoroughly before submitting the application form. Central Pollution Control Board has invited notification for the recruitment process on 163 posts of Govt Job. Candidates can check below all the important information related to CPCB Recruitment .
CPCB Recruitment Vacancy Details
Post Details – Government has started the CPCB Recruitment Bharti process to fill the Govt Job vacancies. The post details for the eligible and interested candidates for these posts are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Number Of Post|
|Assistant Law Officer||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||16|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||03|
|Jr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||08|
CPCB Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The applicants must check all the important dates related to CPCB Recruitment 2023. The key dates of CPCB Recruitment 2023 are given below.
|Notification||6th March 2023|
|Application Start Date||6th March 2023|
|Last date||31st March 2023|
How To Apply CPCB Recruitment Application Form
Offline Form – Interested candidates can download the application form by visiting the official website of CPCB Recruitment for Central Pollution Control Board Govt Job Vacancy and send it through registered post, speed post to the address specified by the department. Application can be submitted through
- aadhar card color
- Passport size latest photograph
- 10th mark sheet (for date of birth verification)
- educational qualification certificate
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- Experience certificate if any.
- employment registration certificate
Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- For o UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) category: Rs. – /-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Online Mode
Central Pollution Control Board Online Form
Before applying for the recruitment candidates must find out if they are eligible to apply online for Central Pollution Control Board, check complete details regarding CPCB Recruitment Recruitment 2023. The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the CPCB Recruitment Notification 2023. Candidates can apply online for the recruitment process from the direct link to Central Pollution Control Board Online Form which is given below.
CPCB Recruitment Selection Process
- physical parameters
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written exam
- merit list
- document verification
- Medical Examination
For complete information about the selection process, check the CPCB Recruitment Official Notification below.
Q1. How many vacancies are released by CPCB Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 163 for the post of CPCB Recruitment.
Q2. When will the CPCB Recruitment 2023 online application begin?
Ans: The online application has started on 6th March 2023.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for the CPCB Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date is 31st March 2023.
Q4. What is the basic pay of CPCB Recruitment Vacancy 2023?
Ans: The basic pay of Recruitment is Varies Post Wise.
Read More >>>>>
- GAIL Sarkari vacancy : GAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 120 Vacancies
- CGPSC VACANCY 2023: Direct Vacancy For The Post Of Reader, Medical Education (AYUSH) Department In
- Delhi High Court naukari : Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023, Apply Onlin
- MUNGELI COURT RECRUITMENT 2023: Vacancy In District And Session
- BASTAR ATMANAND SCHOOL VACANCY 2023: Vacancy In Swami
- DISTRICT COURT JASHPUR BHARTI : Vacancy For The Posts Of Sweeper
- Sarkari Job : DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 258 Vacancies
- nic Sarkari Job : NIC Recruitment 2023 online apply 598 Vacancies
- District Court Surguja Recruitment : Vacancy In District And Sessions Cour
- CG POST OFFICE BHARTI 2023: Vacancy For 1593 Posts In
- JASHPUR FAMILY COURT PEON VACANCY: Vacancy For The Posts Of
- KONDAGAON DISTRICT COURT VACANCY 2023: Vacancy In District
- Indian Post Job : Indian Post Office Apply Online 2023 GDS 40889 vacancies
- Sarkari Job : SIPRD Assam Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 438 Vacancies
- Sarkari Job : Department of Relief and Disaster Management Recruitment Online Apply Sarkari Job