Recently, Magalu announced the promotion with the TudoAzul miles program. Companies are offering 8 points for every R$1 spent on products sold on the Magalu website. The deadline for the opportunity runs until next Monday (28), the validity is only for products delivered and sold by the retailer.
According to the rules of the promotion, products that are not served by the modality will add only 1 point for every R$ 1 spent. Step-by-step instructions on how to participate are detailed below:
- First, it is necessary to access the Magalu website through the TudoAzul portal;
- Then click on “Buy now”;
- Note what products exist;
- Select what you want to buy;
- Buy the product;
- After this process, all points will be counted from the delivery of the object.
Regarding the regulation, we have the following questions:
- The promotion is not cumulative;
- The offers are valid only for purchases on the Magalu hotsite;
- It is valid for people aged 18 and over;
- The receipt of points is guaranteed within 30 days after the product arrives;
- For more information, the interested party must access the promotion regulation.
TudoAzul and Magalu
In terms of market performance, Magalu stands out in this area of work. In the world of online shopping, the company is one of the biggest references, both in terms of sales and the quality of its products.
The promotion with TudoAzul currently has two modalities. On selected products, users earn 8 points for every R$1 used. For other products delivered and sold by the retailer, 1 point is available.
This type of promotion is highly sought after, as it allows exchange and the opportunity to guarantee extra income. The miles and points market is currently standing out in the country, both in terms of promotions and investor participation.