Did you know that there is a way to release R$ 4,500 from your Caixa Tem? There is a loan modality that allows you to withdraw that money on time!
The Digital Microcredit Simplification program released a loan of R$ 4,500 and R$ 1,500 for two different groups. Get a better understanding of how it works below:
How does this program work?
The focus of the program is individuals and individual microentrepreneurs (MEI). By adhering to this type of loan, it will be possible to disburse a greater amount in your business, to grow and generate more return in the future.
Digital Microcredit (SIM Digital) will grant greater aid to entrepreneurs, given that the value was formerly R$ 3,000 and R$ 1,000.
The highest amount, R$ 4,500, is intended only for MEIs, while the value of R$ 1,500 will be applied only to individuals.
How can I apply?
The simplest way to apply for a loan is to use the Caixa Tem app. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Caixa Tem app;
- Check your registration details and update them;
- Go to the “Crédito Caixa Tem” tab;
- Access the hiring section;
- Choose, in the application, which value will be applied;
- Run the simulation and see how many installments you want to pay;
- Confirm the request and the bank will review the proposal made by you.
The maximum period for Caixa Econômica to verify your contract is 10 days. Upon approval, the contract is validated and the money will fall into your account immediately.