Nubank offers several ways for the customer to contact the bank, they are: the e-mail channel, calling Nubank’s 0800 number and also contacting the service through Chat. But is it possible to contact the bank via WhatsApp? The answer is just one: you cannot contact bank.
Although Nubank is part of the WhatsApp service, launched in 2021, it is not possible to contact the bank through the social network. That’s because the tool is exclusively for bank transfers, allowing direct money payments in chat.
Can Nubank send a message on WhatsApp?
The answer is yes, but only in specific situations. That’s why you need to know how to identify Nubank messages and when it could be a scam. The WhatsApp Nubank account is a business account with a green “verified” icon next to the name. Also, be suspicious if you are asked for the following data:
- Confidential personal information such as: two-factor authentication code, your account number, financial transaction details or credit card number;
- Advance payment for loan or credit card release.
Nubank states on its website that the messages exchanged by WhatsApp are public and that they are usually about products, or to help the customer about some financial organization. In addition, it warns that the customer should NEVER share their account information through this service.
Received a message on WhatsApp and don’t know if it’s Nubank, fintech asks the customer to contact customer service such as chat, email or phone.
How to access Nubank Chat?
- On the Nubank app home screen, tap the question mark (top of the screen);
- then go to talk to us and click chat by chat;
- And ready! Now just describe your problem or question in a single message, and our team will be able to help you in the best way.
This service operates 24 hours a day and every day of the week.
Other forms of contact
In addition, the customer can send an email with any questions to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the number 0800 608 6236. Nubank also has a service in pounds: to access it, just open the area It helps me from the app and click talk to us and select the option Service in Libras. This option is available from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm.