Despite the beneficiaries of the Auxílio Brasil Program not being able to take out new payroll loan contracts or have the proposals approved in recent days, the credit is still officially released by the Ministry of Citizenship, however, a new suspension should take place, requiring families to stay attentive.
The next suspension of work related to credit should take place at the end of November or at the beginning of December, since during this period the Ministry of Citizenship will be closing the December payroll together with Caixa Econômica Federal and Dataprev, a government technology.
Payroll loan rules determine that new credit contracts are suspended during this payroll period, which normally happens in the first two weeks of each month, so that discounts can be made without major problems, however, in December, payroll loan payments Brazil aid will be brought forward by one week, due to Christmas, and it is possible that the loan will be suspended in the last week of November.
Therefore, even if in practice the work related to the loan is not being carried out, the December suspension should take place, and so that families are not caught by surprise, it is necessary to remain attentive, since credit suspensions will occur every month while the consigned continue to be offered.
In practice, the Auxílio Brasil loan is not being operated
Since the loan was suspended, in the week of the second round of the elections, Caixa has not made major statements about difficulties in contracting and the delay in responding to requests from families, and in few cases beneficiaries manage only to register a complaint. at the bank’s ombudsman, which in practice does not solve the problem.
Also, if you try to seek some sort of guidance from the agencies of Cashier find employees who were not prepared by the bank to pass on the minimum of necessary information, and in the application, families who try to apply again are informed that they cannot take out the credit at that time, and those who have already managed to apply for the loan are many days with the contract being processed.
Problems with the Auxílio Brasil payroll
Some families reported that they did not take out the loan, but had the installment deducted from the Auxílio Brasil in November, in these cases, the discounts are considered undue, therefore, the Ministry of Citizenship informed that the bank responsible for the discount must deposit the contracted amount for the beneficiary, it is also possible to request the cancellation of the credit within 7 days, check out how to make this request:
- First, you need to know which bank the credit was improperly contracted with, and it is possible to obtain this information by calling the number 121 of the Ministry of Citizenship and informing the CPF;
- Afterwards, it is necessary to contact the bank where the credit was contracted to request the loan amount or the cancellation of the undue contract, which must be done by the company;
- In the case of Caixa, the bank informed that it is necessary to go to an agency with a photo document and CPF, and it is possible to request the loan amounts or the cancellation of the discounts, but only within 7 days.
In cases where the company does not want to comply with the request for cancellation by the beneficiary of the Auxílio Brasil, the Ministry of Citizenship advises that a dispute be registered on the website consumer.gov.br (check out here how to do it) or call 121 for more information and guidance.
Loan discounts on the Brazil Aid November
Altogether, there are three allegedly irregular situations involving discounts related to the Auxílio Brasil payroll loan:
- In the first situation, beneficiaries who never applied for the payroll loan had discounted values referring to the credit installment;
- In the second situation, beneficiaries who applied for the credit, but which were not approved or whose request is still being processed, also had the value of the first installment deducted;
- And in the third situation are the beneficiaries who suffered discounts this month, but claim that the contracts defined the discount for the first installment only for December.
Sought by Folha de São Paulo, the Ministry of Citizenship stated that all contracts closed between October 10th and November 1st will have the first discounts made on the Auxílio Brasil payroll for November, regardless of the date in the contract. , and Caixa stated that there is no grace period for discounting the first installment of the payroll loan.