Scholarships are a way out for students who want to seek more knowledge, especially for those with low incomes. In view of this, Impacta opened 442 scholarships for students from public schools with a family income of up to 1.5 times the minimum wage, the same requirement to receive the Auxílio Brasil.
The project will operate in five Brazilian states and the Federal District, namely, Minas Gerais, Santa Catarina, Rio de Janeiro, Paraná and Mato Grosso do Sul. Students need to be enrolled in the state education network in one of these locations to be able to participate in the selection of scholarships, which are 100% free.
In addition to being a student in the state network, other requirements must be met, such as: The family has an income of up to 1.5 minimum wages per person, the same criteria for Auxílio Brasil beneficiaries to receive the amount; and also be studying in the 7th grade of Elementary School or in the 1st grade of High School this year.
How to apply?
This program has already had more than 500 applications for the year 2023, but there are still places available, and students can apply until January 31, 2023, through the Impacta website.
See the step by step of this selection process:
- Sign up on the Impacta website;
- After that, students will take a Portuguese and Mathematics test;
- Next, it will be necessary to send the documents that prove the socioeconomic profile of the student;
- The student will need to record a video of up to 1 minute, informing their motivation to participate in the process;
- School directors and the Impacta team will conduct an interview with the student and family members;
- Finally, if the student is approved, he will be sent to enroll in the school of his choice.