The Government started the payment of the fourth installment of the Brazil Aid last Thursday (17). As determined in recent months, those who receive the benefit on Monday can transfer money from the Saturday before the payment. In this month, the payroll debit is also discounted.
This Thursday (24th), the NIS Final 6 group is the beneficiary of the BRL 600 installment of the Brazil Aid. The November calendar is detailed below:
|NIS final digit||November|
|3||11/21 (released on Saturday 11/19)|
|8||11/28 (released on Saturday 11/26)|
If you don’t know where to view it, let us know. To check, interested parties can resort to two applications:
- Caixa Tem: the application is available for Android and IOS;
- Auxílio Brasil: available for IOS and Android.
Brazil aid confirmed in December?
Auxílio Brasil reaches the last month of the year with many uncertainties, both with its operation and in relation to the value for the next year. Still in 2022, the benefit is guaranteed and beneficiaries can rest assured.
The anticipation of installments is already confirmed for December. The process takes place naturally, it is not a measure of the Government, as it is the last month of the year the concessions have automatic advances. The calendar is detailed below:
- NIS 1 Final – December 12 (released on Saturday 12/10);
- NIS 2 Finals – December 13th;
- NIS 3 Finals – December 14th;
- NIS 4 Finals – December 15th;
- NIS 5 Finals – December 16th;
- NIS 6 Final – December 19 (released on Saturday 12/17);
- End of NIS 7 – December 20th;
- NIS 8 Finals – December 21;
- NIS 9 Finals – December 22nd;
- End of NIS 0 – December 23rd.