This Friday (25), a new payment batch was released to the population. The extraordinary debt refers to the fourth installment of the Auxílio Brasi, released last Thursday (17). In November, beneficiaries receive the standard amount of R$400 plus the R$200 bonus defined in August.
As previously informed, those who receive on Monday can start moving the account from the Saturday before the payment. Today (25), those who have their NIS ending with the number 7 had their benefit released. The beneficiary can consult it through the Caixa Tem app, available for Android and IOS.
The calendar for the month of November is detailed below:
- NIS 1 Finals – November 17th;
- NIS 2 Finals – November 18th;
- NIS 3 Final – November 21 (released on Saturday 11/19);
- NIS 4 Finals – November 22nd;
- NIS 5 Finals – November 23rd;
- NIS 6 Finals – November 24th;
- End of NIS 7 – November 25th;
- NIS 8 Finals – November 28 (released on Saturday 11/26);
- NIS 9 Finals – November 29th;
- End of NIS 0 – November 30th.
Extraordinary payment confirmed in December?
In the month of December, the benefit payments show a natural advance. In addition to the Auxílio Brasil, next month the Auxílio Gás will be made available to beneficiaries again. In this way, the amounts available to participants add up to R$ 710. Below, the schedule of the double benefit is exposed:
- NIS 1 Final – December 12 (released on Saturday 12/10);
- NIS 2 Finals – December 13th;
- NIS 3 Finals – December 14th;
- NIS 4 Finals – December 15th;
- NIS 5 Finals – December 16th;
- NIS 6 Final – December 19 (released on Saturday 12/17);
- End of NIS 7 – December 20th;
- NIS 8 Finals – December 21;
- NIS 9 Finals – December 22nd;
- End of NIS 0 – December 23rd.