Patna. After the rain, the danger of dengue and chikungunya has increased in Patna. Patna Municipal Corporation is also on alert mode regarding this. After the rain, the outbreak of mosquitoes has increased in the city. In view of this, the municipal corporation has started fogging work in all the wards of the city. The department is very alert regarding dengue disease. The Municipal Corporation is sending the vehicles daily for fogging by making a roster. As per the directions of the Municipal Commissioner, the executive officers of each zone have been given this responsibility. All the officials have been asked to ensure the arrangement of fogging in all the areas in view of the rain and epidemic and monitor it continuously.
Instructions to expedite after strike
Patna Municipal Corporation workers’ strike ends. In the midst of increasing cases in the city, the Municipal Commissioner has been instructed to do smooth fogging in each ward as well as to sprinkle bleaching powder in public places. Along with this, it has been asked to speed up the cleanliness in the city. So that diseases can be prevented from spreading. Along with this, photographs are also being taken from the GPS camera at the place of work and are being sent to the officials.
Total 49 trains originating from all the zones
- Kankarbagh Zone – 10 Carts, 3 Hand Fogging
- Nutan Rajdhani Zone – 12 Cars, Hand Fogging 16
- Patliputra Zone – Big 10 & 8 Hand Fogging
- Patna City – 5 big and 7 hand fogging
- Azimabad Zone – 6 big and 12 small vehicles
- Bankipur – Big Car 6 & Hand Fogging 12
- Patna Municipal Corporation has also appealed to the residents of the city. The Municipal Corporation has issued a number saying that if there is a problem of fogging in their area, then they should call 155304 and register their complaint.